Monday 11 March 2013

Selsey Bill and area birding blog

Hi to all who bird at Selsey Bill or other sites on the Manhood (Selsey) peninsula or have an interest in the area. I've decided to start up a long-overdue blog which will give details of what's around, recent sightings, bits of news etc. I've watched at the Bill and nearby area for about the last forty years and have a keen interest in West Sussex birds - but I do go on a few twitches too!

I'm new to all this blogging business, but give me a little time and I hope to have this site looking a bit better. A regular band of sea-watchers visit the Bill and our usual base is the sea wall backing onto the Bill House Nursing home at the south end of Grafton Road. All sea-watching records are required and the log is kept by Justin Atkinson (contactable via email justin@lesterlifts.co.uk)

With spring on its way it seems a good time to start...........watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment